Embera Day Tour
Your chance to experience firsthand a magical culture, a trek through an exotic jungle, and revel in a serene ride in an authentic Embera canoe–all this in a single day and less than an hour away from Panama City!
This one-of-a-kind Panama tour offers a unique opportunity to learn about the Embera people’s way of life.
Here’s what’s so special about our Embera Tour:
- Included is an upriver ride through the Chagres River and the Panamanian Jungle.
- Marvel at the opportunity to hear firsthand from the Embera themselves what their life entails—their hunting, fishing, and harvesting methods, their healing practices, and much, much more.
- Experience up close and personal the Embera Indian traditional dances and watch the fascinating ways that they create body paintings, woven baskets, plates and masks.
- Stroll through the lush, exotic jungle with its abundant variety of wildlife and birds and see for yourself its unbelievably crystal clear waterfalls.
- Enjoy a traditional Embera meal including Patacones and fried fish or chicken.
Embera Tour details:
Pick up at 8:30 a.m. – return to Panama approx. 5:00 p.m.
Don’t forget to bring:
Sunblock, walking shoes, comfortable and light clothing—and an eagerness to learn from the Embera culture!
This Embera Tour includes:
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Ground & Boat Transportation
- Authentic Embera Lunch
- Bottled Water
- Park Entrance
- Expert Guide
For Reservations call or email us: